Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of specific short-term insurance policies to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to determine the appropriateness of a product in terms of the client’s specific needs.
The following subclasses will be covered in this course:
- Accident and health policy
- Liability policy
- Miscellaneous policy
- Motor policy
- Property policy
- Transportation policy
- Short-term reinsurance policy
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of financial products in short-term insurance: Personal Lines
- the general characteristics, terms and features of specific short-term insurance products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with these specific products
- general risks associated with purchasing one of the short-term insurance products
- the typical role players in the short-term industry
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the inter-relationship between short-term insurance and other classes of business
- industry standards and codes
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS ( Pre requisite)
Successful completion of Generic module .
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives who are under supervision in a particular sub category.
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives in a particular sub category.