Declaration and Statement of Authenticity
1. I will not impersonate or allowed myself to be impersonated by any person for the purposes of this accreditation.
2. No part of this accreditation will be written for me by any other person.
3. I give permission for my accreditation results to be communicated, compared and archived for plagiarism detection, benchmarking or educational purposes.
4. I am responsible for all activities that occur under my Account. I will not share my Account or password with anyone.
5. I agree not to access an Account using a false identity, or on behalf of someone other than myself.
6. I agree not to share the answers to accreditations with others unless this is expressly authorized by the Instructor.
7. I will not submit the work of others as my own work.
I understand that:
Plagiarism is the using of another's work and to present it as my own without attributing the sources in the correct way. I further understand what it means to copy another's work.
I agree and acknowledge:
1. I have read and understood the Declaration and Statement of Authenticity above.
2. I accept that use of my account to electronically submit assessments constitutes my agreement to the Declaration and Statement of Authenticity.