Class of Business 8 – Forex Investments
Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of forex to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to have an understanding of the complexity of financial markets and the sophistication of the players in the forex market.
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of products within the forex market
- the general characteristics, terms and features of forex related products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with forex investments
- general risks associated with investing in forex
- the appropriateness of each forex product for different clients
- the typical role players in the forex market
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on forex investments
- industry standards and codes
Successful completion of Generic module.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives who are under supervision in a sub category.
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives not under supervision as a refresher and to earn CPD hours