CPD Accreditation detail
Professional Body: Compliance Institute Southern Africa
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 5 CPD hours
CPD registration number: GiE20190200027
In this course you will learn how to:
- Identify aspects of diversity within the South African society.
- Demonstrate knowledge of diversity within different relationships.
- Recognise an individual`s role and responsibility in relationships.
- Identify ways and techniques to form positive relationships.
- Discuss the ideology of superiority.
- Detail various factors manifested as discrimination.
- The roles of institutional and personal power in diversity issues.
- Complete research and facilitation on diversity and the management thereof.
- Develop tools to counter discrimination.
- Prepare a framework to manage diversity in the workplace.
- Promote a culture of equality.