Ethics in the workplace
CPD Accreditation detail
Professional Body: CISA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 3 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: GiE20220900022
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
Learn what business ethics are and why they’re important, get seven principles to guide your ethical behaviour at work and explore a few of the most common ethical pitfalls in the workplace and how to avoid them.
The following topics are covered:
• What are business ethics and why are they important?
• Universal principles for ethical behaviour
• Overcoming rationalisations to make ethical decisions
• Appropriate use of company assets
• Plagiarism and how to avoid it
• Minimising gossip in the workplace
• Witnessing and reporting unethical behaviour