The role of credit agencies
CPD Accreditation detail
Professional Body: IOBSA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 2 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: IOB159
Understand credit ratings, the major credit rating agencies and how it affects investments and markets.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- What are credit rating agencies?
- How do credit rating agencies work?
- The big three credit rating agencies
- The role of credit rating agencies in the financial crisis
- Role of rating agencies in capital markets
- Advantages of credit rating
- Disadvantages of credit rating
- Factors that determine the credit rating of a business
- What are the features of credit rating?
- Variables considered in methodology of credit rating.
- Who regulates credit rating agencies?