The reality about Compound Interest
CPD Accreditation detail
Professional Body: IOBSA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 3 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: IOB161
When it comes to saving and investing, it’s always a good idea to choose an investment avenue that allows your client to enjoy compounded interest. This is the most efficient way to maximise their returns and get the most out of their money.
Although there are several investment opportunities where your clients can benefit from compound interest at regular intervals, not all investments work in this way!
Learn the truth about compound interest and how to advice your clients accordingly.
Learners will gain sufficient and appropriate knowledge and understanding of:
- What is compound interest
- Compound interest calculations
- How does compound interest work
- Rule of 72
- Advice for investors and savers
- What makes compound interest powerful
- How to make compound interest work for your client
- The "myths" about compound interest
- Questions your clients ask