CPD – Forex Investments Class 8
CPD Accreditation detail:
Professional Body: Compliance Institute Southern Africa
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 9 CPD hours
CPD registration number: GiE20200200038
Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of forex to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to have an understanding of the complexity of financial markets and the sophistication of the players in the forex market.
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of products within the forex market
- the general characteristics, terms and features of forex related products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with forex investments
- general risks associated with investing in forex
- the appropriateness of each forex product for different clients
- the typical role players in the forex market
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on forex investments
- industry standards and codes
The following topics are covered:
- Understanding forex
- Exchange rate determinants
- Forex products and services
- Market characteristics
- Forex risks
- Legislation and Forex
- Tax and other considerations
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives who are under supervision in a sub category.
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives not under supervision as a refresher and to earn CPD hours