CPD Accreditation detail:
Professional Body: CISA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 3 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: GiE20220900021
Learners will gain sufficient and appropriate knowledge and understanding of:
- The Treating Customers Fairly principles most relevant to complaints handling, particularly TCF Outcome 6: Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- Role players that count as potential complainants in terms of the General Code of Conduct.
- The guiding principles to which a complaints management framework must conform.
- Possible complaints outcomes.
- The categorisation of reportable complaints and the analysis required.
- The requirements for communication around complaints.
- Requirements concerning interaction with Ombud offices.