Conduct Standard for Banks
CPD Accreditation detail:
Professional Body: IOBSA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 3 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation Number: IOB133
The following topics are covered in this course:
Introduction to each of the following sections:
- Application and general obligations
- Culture and governance
- Design, suitability and performance requirements for financial products and financial services
- Additional requirements in respect of retail financial customers
- Refusal, withdrawal or closure of financial products or financial services by the ban
At the end of this course, the learner will have a comprehensive understanding of the following:
Understanding The Banking Conduct Standard
- The Banking Conduct Standard – What is its purpose?
- What problems will be solved with the Banking Conduct Standard?
- Administering of the Banking Conduct Standard.
- Who will be regulated?
- The Banking Conduct Standard as it applies to customers.
- The expected impact of the Banking Conduct Standard on the sector.
- How will this standard incorporate the six TCF outcomes?
- The defined outcomes in alignment with the six TCF outcomes.
- The monitoring of compliance?
- The balance between principles-based and rules-based requirements to ensure fair customer outcomes.
- Unfair treatment of customers.
- The complaints process.