CPD Accreditation detail:
Professional Body: IOBSA
Accredited as FAIS Environment
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 3 CPD hours
CPD Accreditation mumber: IOB111
Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of various aspects of the FAIS Act and the Financial Services Sector. The course does not go into a lot of detail but provide those who need a thorough introduction into these topics with enough information to have a good understanding of the main aspects of what the Act requires, the various role players, applicable legislation and the regulators that play a role in the Financial Services Sector. The course also addressess the other industry standards, example, Treat Customers Fairly.
The topics are divided into three modules:
M1: FAIS General Awareness
M2: Financial Services Sector
M3: Industry Standards
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the typical role players in the financial services industry
- the impact of applicable legislation
- industry standards and codes
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives.
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives not under supervision as a refresher and to earn CPD hours.
No minimum requirement.