Long Term Insurance 2021
Long Term Insurance
7 CPD hours
IOBSA Accreditation number: IOB103
Learners will gain enough knowledge and understanding of specific long-term insurance policies to render financial services adequately.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to determine the appropriateness of a product in terms of the client’s specific needs.
The following classes and subclasses will be covered in this course:
Risk Insurance Business
- Fund Risk
- Credit life
- Life Annuities
- Individual Investment
- Fund Investment
- Income Drawdown
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of financial products in long-term insurance
- the general characteristics, terms and features of long-term insurance products
- the fee structures, charges and other costs associated with these products
- general risks associated with purchasing or investing in one of the long-term insurance products
- the appropriateness of these products for different clients
- the typical role players in the long-term insurance industry
- the impact of applicable legislation
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on long-term insurance
- the inter-relationship between long term insurance and other classes of business
- industry standards and codes
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
- Existing Key Individuals and Representatives who are under supervision in a sub-category.
- Newly appointed Key Individuals and Representatives.