Investment Planning (Cash, Bonds, Equity & Property)
CPD Accreditation detail:
Professional Body: IOBSA
CPD hour allocation: CPD Hours (online learning): 7 CPD hours
CPD registration number: IOB129
Learners will gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of investments to advise on suitable investment solutions for clients.
The course will provide learners with enough knowledge to be familiar with an investor’s risk analysis, the various investment instruments available and the selection of an appropriate investment solution for the client.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Overview of Investment Planning
- Money Market Instruments
- Risk Measures
At the end of this course, the learner will have core knowledge of the following:
- the range of investment instruments available - four main asset classes.
- the general characteristics, terms and features of these asset classes.
- general risks associated with investing in these asset classes.
- the appropriateness of each asset class for different clients.
- the typical role players in the investment industry.
- the impact of economic and environmental factors on investments.
- understand how to analyse and compare risk of different investment options.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER?
Existing Key Individuals, Representatives and anyone else in the industry required to earn CPD hours.